Become a Chapter Founder
And change the world in 15 hours.
What began in Richmond, Virginia in response to a community clamoring for a forum to convene, collaborate, learn, and share is quickly expanding into other cities who need some of the same.
You believe that in order to make the world a better place we have to work together, collaborating with like-missioned others. We believe that too.
Chapter Founders consider it their mission to create the space for that collaboration and curate the content that will inspire the moments of insight that help do-gooders achieve their world-changing potential.
That's why Mindful Mornings is needed and why now we need you – to create chapters that span the globe in support of do-gooders and their important work on this planet.
1. Do you feel called to make the world a better place?
2. Do you have 15 hours you can dedicate each month?
2. Do you have a knack for connecting people to people and turning ideas into action?
3. Are you energized by others and enjoy being in front of a crowd?
4. Would you like a platform to share social impact topics that are important to you?
If you answered yes to each, you're in the right place, and we'd love to talk more.